[Artemisia] Collegium hotels

Thaya S - Dame Rachel damethaya at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 1 09:36:17 CST 2009

Greetings List,

I have been asked by several of you for Hotel information in the area.  We still have some possible Crash Space options if anyone is looking contact me OFF LIST.  For those who just like to do your own thing below are some suggestions.  The Hilton Garden Inn is not even 10 minutes from site and the most spendy.  Breakfast is not included but you can purchase their deluxe all you can eat full Breakfast buffet for an additional $8.95 per person.  The Holiday Inn Express is a little less costly, about 15 to 20 minutes from site, and they include with your room rate at no additional cost their free breakfast called a Deluxe Continental Breakfast bar because it includes hot protein items such as scrambled eggs and sausage.  The Best Western is comparable with a Continental Breakfast included in the cost that includes hot waffles but not any hot proteins.  The Motel 6 is still less costly but has nothing for breakfast.  There are plenty
 of eateries on your way to and from site down Eagle Road of both the sit down and fast food types.  Anyone who drives thru the Krispy Kreme at the corner of Eagle and Fairview, on their way to site, get me two plain glazed fresh off the line tres yummers <grin>.  We are all very pleased that so many of you will be attending.  Following is the list. If you do map quest or other on line mapping, to get driving times and directions , be sure to add a little time to your travel up and down Eagle Road as it is a main suburban shopping route.
Blessings,
Baroness Rachel

Site is: Galileo Math & Science Magnet School at 4735 W. Saguaro Dr. Eagle , ID.

Hilton Garden Inn
145 E Riverside Dr, Eagle, ID / 208-938-9600
- - - - -
Holiday Inn Express
800 Allen St, Meridian ID / 877-410-6681
- - - -
Best Western Rama Inn
1019 S Progress Ave, Meridian ID / 800-780-7234
 - - - -
Motel 6 in Meridian
1047 S Progress Ave, Meridian , ID / 208-888-1212

For what we are about to see next,
we must enter quietly into the realm of genius.
- Dr. Fredrick Frankenstein