[Artemisia] Artemisia Needleworker Guild Old Paperwork

Jerry Shaeffer jerryshaef at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 1 20:45:09 CST 2009

Hello Happy Campers,

I am sometimes amazed at the junk that I end up finding in the strangest places.  The point of that is:  I have found a copy of the Roayl Needleworkers Guild of Artemisia as well as the structure and the level learning program.

The charter was signed on July 8th A.S. XXXV, by Queen Renee.

If anyone wants to see a copy of these things, let me know and fax or PDF them to you.

HE Tor von Butterberg, OP
Sixth Baron of Arn Hold
Do dyslexic zombies rise from their graves looking for Brians?