[Artemisia] Artemisia Needleworker Guild Old Paperwork

Jerry Shaeffer jerryshaef at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 10:01:07 CST 2009

Hello,

Apparently, there are a couple different sets out there.  However, I've attached what Bethoc and I have.

I would like to give serious thought about redoing the structure and levels before going "official" with this.  Please remember, we are trying to resurrect a beast that has been asleep for a long time.  So this is only official as the time it was created.

Thanks,

Tor
Do dyslexic zombies rise from their graves looking for Brians?