[Artemisia] Dance Workshop this Wednesday November 4th

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 18:31:19 CST 2009

Just a reminder to everyone, we will be having a Middle Eastern Dance workshop this Wednesday at the same location where Loch Salann holds Fight Practice.  We will meet in the cafeteria and then move to the practice location.  We will be starting at 7:00 PM.  Since this is a class type situation with lessons that build on skills step by step, it would be extremely helpful if everyone were there on time so we can all get started together.  If you do have to come late, we will post our location on the cafeteria door so you can find us.  Come dressed to dance.  We will be doing warm up excersizes on the floor so sweat pants and a t-shirt are just fine.  I also recommend bringing a yoga mat if you have one ($10 at walmart).  I also recommend bringing a simple jingle scarf to tie around your hips to help you see the movements.  We will try to get access to mirrors but I am not making any promises.  Look forward to seeing you all there.

Yours in service,

Lady Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
Chronicler, Barony of Loch Salann
MKA: Erika Andrach

http://www.myspace.com/zaphyrrah

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"