[Artemisia] WARNING!!! OT: Welcome home

Dub Essa, Mary dubessa at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 01:25:08 CST 2009

I know this is Off Topic, but, it's the easieat way I know to disperse information to a large group of people that I want to share this with. If you don't like off topic emails, you don't have to read it!
Our son, Maxwell Wergin(Shikeru), is finally getting out of the Navy! I will be flying to Norfolk, Va., and driving his car & belongings homes with him.
We will be having a Welcome Home/Open House on Sunday, November 29th.  We want to show Max our appreciation for his sacrifice. If you want more information on attending, email us at: ecmaward at comcast.net
Thank you for the space and you can get back to more topical discussions.
Mary and Eric WardDub Essa O'Fidhne and Owen ap Howell