[Artemisia] Estrella War News You Can Use

Carl Leist carlcleist at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 14:29:34 CST 2009

As we prepare for Estrella War XXVI, there are lots of things we'd like you
to know about, but we don't want to clog up your e-mail or overburden the
lists, so we are bundling many messages in each Estrella War News You Can
Use release.
There are 5 messages in this release so keep scrolling down to read the ones
that interest you. Thanks!
#1 The Treaty is Approved and on line!
#2 Pre-Registration at Estrella War
#3 EW Gatebook needs art
#4 Feeding the Volunteers
#5 Don't forget that EW site will close Promptly at 10 a.m. on Monday
02/15/2010!

#1 The Estrella War XXVI Treaty has been approved by Their Majesties and
Highnesses of The Outlands and Atenveldt! The complete Treaty can be found
on line at EstrellaWar.org on the Treaty Negotiations page in the Estrella
War Treaty section of the navigation menu. You can reach it directly at:
http://www.estrellawar.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=UNTLzBxijx0%3d&tabid=594
You'll find schedules, combat scenerios, maps, A&S competition rules and
more. Don't miss a thing,! Read the Treaty and start your planning NOW!!!

#2 Check out all the information available to you on the Pre-Registration
page athttp://www.estrellawar.org/Registration/PreRegistration.aspx
Money orders, bank checks and travelers checks are still being accepted for
mail-in pre-registration until December 30, 2009. One Line Pre-registration
doesn't close until January 17th 2010. In addition to saving you money,
Pre-registering automatically reserves your land allocation! (Automatic land
allocation ends on January 2, 2010, so get your pre-reg in early!)

#3 Master Kristoff is seeking Cover and internal art for the EW XXVI
Gatebook. Line drawings in black and white or grayscale are preferred.
Interested parties can contact him at
gatebook at estrellawar.org<gatebook%40estrellawar.org> for
details.

#4 Volunteers working night shifts at Troll, The Watch or Chirurgeon's Point
will have hot beverages, instant soup and other light refreshments
available. Also a new Volunteer program has been organized to keep the Food
Court dining area tidy. Will Work for Food allows volunteers to earn chits
redeemable for meals from the Food Court merchants in exchange for keeping
the dining area tidy. Details about the program will be announced soon!

#5 Don't forget that EW site will close Promptly at 10 a.m. on Monday
02/15/2010!