[Artemisia] Collegium Lunch menu...

Kelly Campbell ratslayer at spro.net
Thu Nov 5 11:30:25 CST 2009

Yes, Sweetzer Summit can really ice up.  Check the road reports on the ITD
website http://511.idaho.gov/ or you can actually dial 511 on your cell
phone (non driving person please) to hear the road conditions.  Please
drive smart so you arrive safely.  I really don't want any of you to
become one of my statistics!

Kelwin Ratslayer