[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 74, Issue 7

lady petronilla lady_petronilla at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 8 21:50:30 CST 2009

I must say I very much enjoyed Teaching at Colliguim as well as the class I attended.
Seeing old friends and new is always a pleasure also.
Congraulations to Master Sagan von Osten-see.

Tweaking heads on a Monday, hummm might make the day a little brighter.
Baroness Pet

  2. Collegium (Kim Rule)

I just have to say that Colligium was the COOLEST thing I've done in a long
time!  I took classes from people who have been around enough to know I am
a McCarthy sister!  I learned about the peerage, Viking fabric, making a
Viking apron dress, doing research and making it fun, and how A & S entries
are judged!  Lunch was great, court was wonderful, and the Pelican ceremony
brought tears to my eyes.  Wow!  Someone at work tomorrow will ask how my
weekend was, and boy, will they ever get an earful!  I can hear the response
now."you were in classes all weekend, and you're happy about it???"

Either that, or they'll just wonder why I look exhausted, and have a smile
on my face!  I love tweaking the heads of mundane!

Lady Una

End of Artemisia Digest, Vol 74, Issue 7