[Artemisia] Collegium Youth Track -- Thank You!

IDMike08 idmike08 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 21:16:56 CST 2009

On Nov 11, 2009, at 6:24 PM, Lady Syeira wrote:

> One thing is the Arn Hold group doesn't have the teenage group. We
> have 3, really. Four during summers. I know of only 2 that were at
> the Collegium and then not for the whole day.
> I think in an area with a higher local population of teens you would
> have seen more participation. K
>
> Kids stuff DID in fact ROCK according to my daughter (10) who took a
> couple of classes.
>
> In Service,
> THL Syeira
> Barony of Arn Hold
> Kingdom of Artemisia

Our teenager would have been there but she made some, um, "unfortunate
choices" related to her math homework.   She was, however, very
excited about the teen classes and quite put out with us regarding her
inability to attend them.

Just so you know she wasn't voting with her stompy, petulant feet.

In Service,

Lady Mauda McClain
Worst Mommy Ever
Barony of Arn Hold