[Artemisia] News from Kingdom Collegium...

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 12 12:15:46 CST 2009

Mistress Jerilyn said:

> I do have the awards page up for Collegium at http://awards.loch-salann.org/, but I haven't received the court report yet....

Well, you do have this one posted -- but since I haven't seen it announced to the kingdom yet:

At Collegium Their Royal Majesties invited Lady Hildegardis Filia Vulframni, Loch Salann's lady of fine German sausage, spiffy cheese, and other goodies too numerous to list,
 to join the Order of the Laurel! And there was much rejoicing throughout the halls.

Hilde will give her answer to this elevation at Solstice. Many tears of joy and tasty snacks will be in evidence.

Oh, I wish I were a sausage made by Hilde.

That is what I truly want to be-eee-ee

'cause if I were a sausage made by Hilde,

the whole Known Worlde would be in love with me!!

WOOT!

Aurora