[Artemisia] News from Kingdom Collegium...

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Thu Nov 12 23:35:27 CST 2009

Thank you, Your Excellencies.  I was but one small part of a very nice
court.  His Majesty was right--cool things do happen in court.  What a
pleasure it was to witness Sir Sagan's elevation to the Order of the Laurel,
and what an awesome, awesome piece of "gotcha" did Her Majesty manage to
spring on Hildie.....I was just about bouncing up and down in my seat with
glee!
--Maire