[Artemisia] Kingdom Equestrian & Archery Pics online

Dan Reese dan.reese at live.com
Sat Nov 14 20:10:14 CST 2009

Nice pictures! Any questions regarding how my wife likes cooler temperatures should be directed to this picture:

http://www.myscaphotos.com/2009/10_10_kingdom/019_2k9Equestrian_jpg.html

Please note she is wearing 3 cloaks in that picture, 2 of which are fleece lined. I would hate to think what would have happened if it had gotten cold that day. :-D

~Matheus