[Artemisia] Word for scribes from the Crown and the Royal Heirs

Elaine carynvnk at comcast.net
Sun Nov 15 19:19:28 CST 2009

Greetings everyone!

I have been advised by Their Majesties and Their Heirs, and it is confirmed
also by
Sable Plume Pursuivant that They will not accept or present any scrolls that
are colored
with markers, crayons, or any material but paint. I have removed a number of
blanks that
were done in this manner from the royal scroll case. I will have these with
me at events
if anyone would like to retrieve them.

His Highness Daman said his reason was that any scroll given out should be
as special as the award and the recipient. I agree. Please use the best
materials you can and make these gifts that we give the best we can do.

If you need suggestions for materials or have other questions about scrolls
please feel
free to contact me off the list.

Thank you all
Duchess Caryn von Katzenberg, OL, OP
Royal Scribe and Scroll Coordinator for Their Majesties Sean and Nisa