[Artemisia] Word for scribes from the Crown and the Royal Heirs

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 23:38:28 CST 2009

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 6:19 PM, Elaine <carynvnk at comcast.net> wrote:

> Greetings everyone!

[snip]

> . Please use the best
> materials you can and make these gifts that we give the best we can do.
>
> If you need suggestions for materials or have other questions about scrolls
> please feel
> free to contact me off the list.
>
> Thank you all
> Duchess Caryn von Katzenberg, OL, OP
> Royal Scribe and Scroll Coordinator for Their Majesties Sean and Nisa

To dovetail on Her Grace's words:  If someone finds themselves in need of
gouache or bristol board and does not have resources to purchase them, I
have plenty (and no time to take new scroll assignments) and would be
willing to get them to someone who can use them.  I also have limited
amounts of Pergamenata that I could be convinced to share.  I also have some
extra drawing and drafting supplies that I can share.

I would like these items to first go to people with time and desire to work
on scrolls in the near future who might not have extra money on hand to buy
the materials.  After that it will be fair game.

Please contact me off-list if interested.

~thea