[Artemisia] The Scroll Thing

Asheel Terestini ashe_el at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 12:05:02 CST 2009

I would hope that her Grace would offer a list of scrolls or artists that have been put off to the side so that we can gather said items.

I do commend TRM for wanting to be more periodesque in presentation of scrolls (which someday may include wax seals and ribbons and....).  It does set a great standard.  But the populace needs to remember that it is the decision of the crown to do so.  So what do we artists do with the other scrolls?  Wait until the next reign to present the scrolls we've done and ask if they are presentable to the big brass hats.

I work with both paints and with markers.  Heaven help, what sanity I have left, by using a single strand brush to outline or "finish off" a scroll.  *sigh*  I do hope the efforts of others will be presented by another heir... down the road... some time.  The effort of the artist should not be wasted.

Ashe'el
*places her two pence in the bucket*