[Artemisia] Scroll Discussion(Long)

Naomi Banta rockymountainprincess at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 23:16:06 CST 2009

I don't know if this could be done.

I've been watching this discussion somewhat as a HIGHLY inactive member
right now.   (work schedules)

Anyway I am from the midrealm originally and what was starting to be done
there was a scribe's box.   Every court, their majesties would call up the
scribes and they would get to choose some sort of supply from the box.   I
am unsure but I do believe that these items were donated by various vendors.

It was a good way to thank the scribes for their hard work as well as give
them something back for donating of their time, supply and ability.

Just a thought,

Lady Constance Stoune