[Artemisia] Wax seals WAS Re: The Scroll Thing

Michelle Ferguson mferguson at bresnan.net
Wed Nov 18 23:42:35 CST 2009

Reading about the talk of scrolls and with wax seals I do not have any
but Elias does. The two of his survived the travels from Drachenwald.
The one is the Kingdom seal stamped, the other is a personal hand cared
into wax. They've survived the last 7 years, I hope they will longer still.

Sine
 ~note to self to get framing done for them~