[Artemisia] Scroll Discussion

Stephanie Toponce s_toponce at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 02:29:57 CST 2009

I have read multiple posts on the standards for scrolls.
As a relatively new scribe, I think the standards are a good idea.
It gives a starting point of what is expected for scribes.
I know when I first started I was completely lost on where to start. Luckily I had the wonderful Mistress Bianca and Mistress Bethany to guide me.

I would have been quite embarrassed and ashamed if I scroll I did was not enjoyed by the recipient or the subject of some not so pleasant feedback.

It is a joy to me to make such gifts for award recipients and I do so not to seek any sort of reward from anyone. Honestly speaking.. the Ooo's and Awww's when the scroll is shown is award enough.

My two cents.  Thanks so much

Lady Cecilia de Caravello
BGL