[Artemisia] Hildegard's Vigil

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Fri Nov 20 01:28:09 CST 2009

As many of you have heard, our beloved Hildegard will be answering the
Royal request as to whether she will join the company of the Laurels at
Solstice  Court.

As a part of that journey, there will be a vigil at Solstice court which I
am certain others will speak to.  For my part, I have volunteered to
organize the feeding of the multitudes who will want to wish her well on her
journey to this elevation and perhaps even offer her some advice and
direction.

Since Hildegard herself will be partaking of some of the bounty available
throughout the day and since much of her knowledge has been in the food and
beverage area, I would like to ask anyone who has learned from Hildegard
during  her journey from new person to leader to bring or send a sample of
what you have  learned from her in the food and/or beverage area.  Don't worry
about  amounts as I am sure that there will be plenty even if only a small
portion of  her students participate.  What I would really like to see and
also have  her see is how much and how widely she has effected the people of
this Kingdom  (and even beyond).  So send a sample for her to see and taste
and perhaps a  bit extra for the rest of us to see, taste and admire.

The only things I would request is that you contact me off list prior to
the Solstice event and let me know what you are planning to bring or send and
 that you provide a list of ingredients for those who might have any
allergies.  We will have plates, glasses, serving trays and napkins as well  as
tables and decor.  I just ask you all to bring some of the table filler  to
show what an effect Hildegard has had on all of us.

This invitation is not limited to Laurels nor even to peers, as I believe
that her effect has been most keenly felt by those who have been traveling
the  road to elevation with her and may just be a few steps or miles behind.
So  don't feel you have to have a crown or a dangly to participate,  Come
one,  come all, and help show Hildegard what her presence and her willingly
shared  knowledge has meant to you.

Thank-you, we now return you to your regularly scheduled discussions.

Constance de la Rose, OL

Barony of Loch  Salaan
Kingdom of Artemisia

"Remember, it should also be  fun"