[Artemisia] mixing paint

magpie at wyoming.com magpie at wyoming.com
Fri Nov 20 12:54:32 CST 2009

I also remember learning when I studied Art that paintings done using the egg glair was known to crack after many years. most examples I was shown were a hundred years or more but still a thought.
Also was just wondering about something like chalk or oil pastels used in period Has anybody ever found info on that???
Annabella