[Artemisia] This just in: Society Webminister's Handbook

Artemisia Webmaster koawebmaster at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 09:40:39 CST 2009

This is the email I received from the Society Webminister:

-----------------------
Greetings, everyone!

Attached to this email is the Society Webminister's Handbook, as
approved by the BoD at the October 2009 board meeting. It remains, at
its core, the version that was approved back in April, with
suggestions and commentary from many of you included, and very few
changes from the draft copies that you received last.

The policies herein are now in force, and if you have any questions
about them, please let me know. I can be reached at this email
address, webminister at sca.org.

Please note that this means the reporting schedules are now official,
though I will grant a two-week extension on December reports.

With Regards,

Jason Lantrip
Society Webminister (Interim)

The file, "Society_Webminister_Handbook_2009_09.PDF", has been uploaded to the ArtWebs Yahoo group.  If you are a webminister within the kingdom, you can find it there.  If you are not a webminister, please contact your local webminister to get a copy.

Please take your time to read it and send any questions or comments to myself or the Society Webminister.

In Service of the Dream,
Darius
Web Master
Kingdom of Artemisia, SCA

"There are no spectators in the SCA, and every person plays a part in creating the atmosphere."
Webpage: http://www.artemisia.sca.org/