[Artemisia] February 36th

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 24 21:22:26 CST 2009

----- Original Message ----

First of all, it's "Morgan Blaidd Du" not "du Bladd"; if you are going to volunteer me for things or take my name in vain, at least get the name right.  Second, what does this have to do with me?  If anything, it should be the Caointiarnian Calendar, since Mistress Caointiarn is the Kingdom Seneschal's Calendar Deputy.
 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;

Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP