[Artemisia] Giving Thanks

Laura Stumpp osondrea at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 00:05:09 CST 2009

I like to brag to people in class that I have the coolest friends and I met
most of them in the SCA! It's not always been easy going, but the people
I've met have made it all worth it. I'm thankful for my family, my friends,
my cats/kids, and, most of all, that I have so much to be thankful for.
Osondrea