[Artemisia] Hound Info

Biosigns biosigns83642 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 29 18:38:55 CST 2009

You could try something like flyball or agility coursing.  Agility weave poles are very easy to put together, and jumps aren't hard either.  The only problem I had here in Arn Hold was that my dog was a mix, and it seemed like only AKC did agility stuff, so that let us out of competing, although running the course was a ton of fun for us both.

Katherine Wycliffe, Barony Arn Hold

 Saving one pet won't change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one pet.