[Artemisia] Hound Info

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 20:07:06 CST 2009

Hi Esther!

At the Equestrian/Archery, Archery/Equestrian...  Alan's son Jed had a blast
coursing my dog with a buggy whip that had a bag tied to the end of it.
It's cheap entertainment for you and the dog.  The whips usually cost less
than $20 with very little set up and take down.  My whip has the removable
end so it is easy to tie a bag on to it.  And a small yard space is all that
is needed.

Other than that...  dog coursing equipment is fairly expensive, in my
book, does take a bit of space and time to set up as well as take down.  You
or anyone else reading this can find all that you need for coursing at
www.injoy-1.com

Let me know if you need any other help.

Hope you have fun!
Freydis