[Artemisia] Sage Advice: Estrella War Point 2010

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 18:51:31 CST 2009

And anyone who wants to talk to someone in our kingdom who has worked with
recreating this art (and done it very very well in fact up to and including
the  research and documentation) should find a moment to chat with
Hildegard (soon to  be a Laurel at Solstice if she accepts the acknowledgment of her
true status  that is) about it.  She has done some very remarkable work in
this area (I  am lucky enough to have been gifted with one of her
personalized pieces of art  in this area and prize if most highly)

Though many know of her work in cheese and sausage, her ceramic work is
equally if not more amazing and her knowledge of both the artistry and the
pitfalls up to and including figuring out why footed dishes tend to have
"waves"  and a "tilt" both then and now.  It is a pleasure just to listen to her
talk about it or to read her documentation even though I may never have the
 opportunity to actually try the art myself.

Seriously,  email her or chat with her about this art, You will find  it
well worth the effort.

Constance de la Rose, OL

Barony of Loch  Salaan
Kingdom of Artemisia

"Remember, it should also be  fun"

"To get anywhere, we need to  stop talking and start doing"
-Walt Disney-

In a message dated 11/30/2009 5:41:45 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,