[Artemisia] Crown Schedule

Sean Oppenheimer sean_oppenheimer at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 22:15:04 CDT 2009

Greetings Artemisia,

We apologize for the lateness of this schedule.

This is our proposed schedule for Crown Tourney:

10:00 am Opening Court

11:00 am Tournament or Roses opens

12:00 Crown Tourney begins(Roses Tourney continues until we are out of roses)

3:30-6:30  Peer Circles.  Laurels, Pelicans then Chivalry.  1 hour each

7:00 Feast

These times are subject to the completion of each item.  However, We very much wish to have Opening Court start on time.

Looking forward to a great weekend

Sean                                              Nisa

Rex Gryphus                                    Regina Artemisia