[Artemisia] Kingdom of Artemisia Missile Weapons Handbook

Arthen ap Rhun arthen_ap_rhun at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 3 13:27:48 CDT 2009

Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that the Kingdom of Artemisia Missile Weapons
Handbook along with the Target Archery, Thrown Weapons and Siege Weapons
Sections were signed by Their Royal Majesties at Crown Tournament this
morning. The documents will be posted to the Kingdom Website in the next few
days. The Forms for the various disciplines will be following within the
next week.

I want to thank Lord's Bjorn Hrafnsen Deputy - Thrown Weapons, Lord
Lochilian the Bald Deputy - Siege Weapons and Lord Miles Stockton Deputy -
Target Archery for all of their work and support on these handbooks. These
fine gentlemen are what made all of this possible. I also want to mention
the Earl Marshal Duke Alan and all of the support and encouragement that he
has given to the project.

Finally, I want to thank my predecessors, Sir Sagan, Lord Godwin and Baron
Braden for all of the work that they did on the Missile Weapons Handbook in
the past.

Yours in Service to the Dream,

Arthen ap Rhun