[Artemisia] Kingdom of Artemisia Thrown Weapons Championship

Arthen ap Rhun arthen_ap_rhun at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 3 15:02:11 CDT 2009

Everyone,

Now that the Thrown Weapons Section of the Missile Weapons Handbook as been
signed by the Crown, Thrown Weapons is able to move out of the demonstration
mode and into the mainstream.

As such, I am pleased to announce that we will be holding the first Kingdom
of Artemisia Thrown Weapons Championship on October 10th at Kingdom
Equestrian and Archery. This is your chance to vie with others in the realm
to be the Premier Thrown Weapons Champion of Artemisia.

So if you are not coming up for the Equestrian event, the Archery
Championship or the Rapier battle, please consider coming out for the Thrown
Weapons Championship!

I hope to see you there!

Yours in Service to the Dream,

Arthen ap Rhun