[Artemisia] Crown Prince

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 3 18:42:31 CDT 2009

I am not actually at the event, I just have a very thoughtful Lady-in-waiting who is.  The only additional info I have at this point is that Her Highness' name is Darcie.
 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;

Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP