[Artemisia] kingdom arms

Artemisia Roll of Arms alexander at artemisiarollofarms.com
Sat Oct 3 21:07:34 CDT 2009

Actually, I believe the device is correct the way it is on the Roll of Arms.
The blazon for the Kingdom device is "Sable, on a pile between two griffins
combattant, each maintaining an arrow Or, an ancient crown within a laurel
wreath sable".
According to the SCA College of Arms, the default position for an arrow is:
"Arrow:  	Palewise, point to base; when fesswise, point to sinister
with the point facing  pointing down."
If I am wrong, someone please correct me.  If I am, I will get it fixed on
the Roll as soon as I can.

Lord Alexander Ormskirk
Steward
Artemisia Roll of Arms