[Artemisia] FW: Quarters & Semi Finals Report

Allen Hall dukealan at q.com
Sun Oct 4 23:45:21 CDT 2009

From: dukealan at q.com
To: thomasandadria at yahoo.com
Subject: RE: [Artemisia] Quarters & Semi Finals Report
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 02:09:54 +0000

Hello All,

Just a little more info...

There were 18 in the list, plus 4 bye fighters.  Two pools of 11 each.  4 came out of each pool.  Their Majesties Sean and Nisa set the tone early on, urging the fighters to perform their best and display the chivalry and prowess that Artemisia expects of Her Crown contestants.  I'm very happy to say that the list was very cleanly fought, with virtually no marhal issues.  Everyone who participated in this Crown list has a reason to feel proud.

The weather was cold, but the fighting was hot!  Some extremely good blow and block exchanges were seen by both belted and un-belted fighters.

My congratulations to all who fought.  My thanks to Sir Kian and Sir Thorwulf for handling the marshalling duties, as usual, they did an outstanding job.

Artemisia future is assured now that Their Majesties have Heirs.  TRH Damon and Darcie will do us all proud.

YIS,  Alan