[Artemisia] Kingdom Equestrian and Archery Championships - Next Weekend

Allen Hall dukealan at q.com
Mon Oct 5 00:59:45 CDT 2009

Hello All,

A reminder that the Kingdom EQ and Archery Championships are next weekend, Sat., Oct. 10, at the Uprising site in 1000 Eyes.

The prime thing on most people's mind right now is probably the weather.  The local forecast tonight was mostly sunny, with mid 50's for day time temp's.  Probably a bit cold for camping, depending on your personal preferences (and number of blankets).

I'd like to encourage everyone to come and enjoy these Championships, and dress for the weather.

As time allows, we will probably do some EQ training and familiarization for those that are interested.

If you have any questions, contact me.  I'll try to update the weather forecast as we get closer to Saturday.

YIS,  Alan