[Artemisia] Feast of St. Esebel/Baronial Investiture Oct 17. 2009

Lady Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 12:29:36 CDT 2009

I would like to once again invite you all to come join us as the 8th Baron and Baroness, Lord Porthos and Lady Cenedra, are set upon the Thrones of the Barony of Arn Hold.

Some additional announcements for this event:

First, The Lovely Countess Esebel, Abbess of St. Esebel has been set on vigil for her Pelican. She will be asked that all important question at the Feast of the Saint she serves.

Second, if you would like join us the for the feast portion of the event(limited to 80), due date for feast reservations is TOMORROW, Tuesday Oct. 6, 2009. Please contact me  at ladysyeira at yahoo.com ASAP, I still have a few spaces left.

Third, Our Arn Hold Clothiers guild will be holding an auction as a fundraiser for the guild to help new members with clothing etc. Please come and help out new people getting started in this hobby we love so much.

In Service,
Lady Syeira
Event Steward for The Feast of St. Esebel
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia