[Artemisia] Best Foot Forward

yumitori yumitori at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 10:26:18 CDT 2009

It is time, I think, to remind folks that this corner of the internets
is intended to be a place where chivalry holds sway. With that in
mind, please consider how you present yourself when you post. Folks of
all ages have access to the list, as recent discussions of teenage
fashion should remind us. And while most kids these days have been
exposed to much worse in their daily lives, there's no need for there
to be more of the same posted here.

So please find ways to express your feelings of surprise, shock and
awe that do not use profanity, even if poorly 'disguised' by leetspeak
characters. I am sure all of you are capable of choosing language that
is appropriate for all audiences. Do so.

--
Ron/yumitori