[Artemisia] Loch Salann Fighter Practice moves indoors this week!

cameron fullmer lordrat14 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 19:10:05 CDT 2009

If I can get a ride I'll be there.

--- On Tue, 10/6/09, Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah <zemlar at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah <zemlar at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Artemisia] Loch Salann Fighter Practice moves indoors this week!
To: "Artemisia Aerie" <artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org>, LochSalann at yahoogroups.com, "The Orignial Troubadour" <originaltroubadour at yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 6, 2009, 5:31 PM

Please Cross Post as Appropriate...

Loch Salann Fighter Practice moves indoors this week (October 7th at 7 PM). The location is now Mt. Jordan Middle School located at 9360 South 300 East in Sandy. If you are not familiar with the location, take your best rout to 9400 South and 300 East. The School is located on the north west corner. The cafeteria and gym access are both on the east side of the building. We are not yet sure where we will be meeting so check both of the northern most entrances.

Lady Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
Chronicler, Barony of Loch Salann  MKA: Erika Andrach

http://www.myspace.com/zaphyrrah

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"