[Artemisia] Her Majesty's Wardrobe

biancaraven at aol.com biancaraven at aol.com
Thu Oct 8 00:03:27 CDT 2009

Greetings to the Lists,

Their Majesties have asked me to coordinate the construction of new items for Their wardrobe.? Her Majesty has given me around 100 yards of material, and I am working up?patterns based on HE Mistress Brianna's notes for Their Majesties, as well as the Prince and Princess Royale.

If anyone on these lists has the time and desire to create something beautiful for Their Majesties (specifically Her Majesty, since most of the fabric is Hers) to wear, please contact me off list.? All major events (Estrella court, Stepping Down, Solstice) are already in the works;?the clothing needed is to augment Their Majesties' wardrobe.

I can provide the?material, a pattern and inspiration pieces if an idea is needed.? I am willing to ship material throughout the Kingdom to willing hands abroad.

biancaraven AT aol DOT com

or (better) 801-726-7379 (text message/cell phone)

Thank you for your consideration,

Maestra Baronessa Bianca da Ravenna

Mistress of the Wardrobe