[Artemisia] Luncheon at Kingdom Equestrian this Sat.

Barb Parris barb_ariel17 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 15:22:15 CDT 2009

  Pray attend, all who are planning on attending Kingdom Equestrian, Archery, Thrown Weapons tournament, Siege Weapons, rapier practice, silk banner class, etc., Saturday, October 10.
   For your convenience we will have hot soup, sandwiches, and cookies as well as hot beverages and bottled water available for purchase at the back door of the house from 11:30 to 5:00 on Saturday.
     This fundraiser will help fatten the Kingdom coffers, so eat a hearty lunch, relax with your friends and visiting cousins, and support our glorious Kingdom.
      Reeves point will also be inside the house (please use the back door).
Please dress warmly.  If anyone has a portable firepit they would like to bring, it would be most welcome.  We hope to see you there.
YIS
Baroness Ariel of York