[Artemisia] Kingdom EQ/Archery Championships - Updates

L.J. Richards richardslj at bresnan.net
Sat Oct 10 11:51:37 CDT 2009

Greetings,
I meant to do this last night - but my friend, Ann, and I are unable to come
after all.  We were staying at Countess Lynn's house = so if you see this in
time, and then see Casamira - who may be staying at Lynn's, would appreciate
your letting her know we're not coming in.  If not able to, is fine as she
will probably figure that out anyway. (ha).  Hope you have a great event!
Bronwen of I.