[Artemisia] Kingdom Archery Championships

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 12:48:39 CDT 2009

Greetings all,
Thank you Lord Arthen for a most enjoyable Tourney.
We shot long range, short range, timed and untimed stations.
Yup, even stuffed animals!
The competition was excellent.

Arthen put a lot of time and effort into planning and staging the event.
He used many ideas from Baron Ryryd, and added his own twist!  Lord Broka
lent him equipment and many other, including Jean-Richard, Bjorn and the de
Spencers helped set up.

Its this dedication to serving all of the other folks who shoot archery that
makes fun happen for others!

Thank you!  I placed in the middle of the pack -- and thoroughly enjoyed my
day in the sunshine with the archers, throwers and equipestrian Artemisians.

Cas

--
Jeanne Panlener / Baroness Casamira Jawjalny, O.L., O.P., GA
Artemisian Minister of Arts & Sciences

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 11:04 AM, Arthen ap Rhun