[Artemisia] DECORATING Volunteers for Feast of St. Esebel/Baronial Ivestiture -- A CRY FOR BANNERS!!!

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:45:51 CDT 2009

     Folks, unless you have given your banners to Syeira, I have NONE.
PLEASE, PLEASE, get your banners to me or email me and tell me where I can
pick them up by Wed. night if you are in Arnhold.  I have school on top of a
full time job and need to get things organized now. If you have a banner,
are coming from out of town and would like it displayed, I NEED DIMENSIONS
IMMEDIATELY PURDY PLEASE.

*IF YOU ARE IN ARNHOLD by Thursday...  Decorating supply list & times:*

     WE ARE IN DESPERATE NEED for as many of the 3M Scotch
non-marking REMOVABLE sticky-hooks as possible.  Look around and if you have
any spares in your house you don't need, please get them too me!  The BCoC
doesn't like us to make holes in their walls.  ;-)    I need 12 of the extra
large heavy duty hooks and as many as I can get of the large, but will
accept anything you can bring or spare BY THURSDAY, 6PM.
     There is a group using the facility Thursday night, but we can start
decorating as soon as they leave OR if they are not using the sanctuary, we
can start in that area as early as 6:30pm.  Unfortunately, I won't know
until 6pm if they will be using both the sanctuary and the dinning hall or
not.  If you want to help decorate, (I do feed my crew), email me your phone
number and I will call you with details and arrangements.

Ok...  I'm sure there was something else I needed...  I'll remember AFTER I
send this off.  :-)  LOL!

SMILES!!!
Freydis
~still dizzy from doing pirouettes while trying to do rings.