[Artemisia] Castle Building Contest at Toys for Tots

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Thu Oct 15 21:12:42 CDT 2009

Ewwwwwww!!!!!!    I would rather not see "authentic edible  materials"  and
I certainly don't want to eat them.  (can we say  "really moldy and
spoiled"?)

Constance de la Rose, OL

Barony of Loch  Salaan
Kingdom of Artemisia

"Remember, it should also be  fun"

In a message dated 10/15/2009 7:21:44 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
aravis227 at hotmail.com writes:

Just  out of curiosity...for the edible category, does the building
material also  have to be authentic? :)
-Maysun

> Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009  11:53:01 -0600
> From: kynewynn at gmail.com
> To:  artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
> Subject: [Artemisia] Castle Building  Contest at Toys for Tots
>
> Warm Greetings! I am happy to  announce that there will be a
Castle-Building
> Contest at Toys for Tots  this year.  The following criteria will apply:
>
> Rules for  the Castle Contest:
>
> There will be 3 age groups:
> Under  12
> 13-17
> 18+
>
> There will be 2 categories per  age group:
> edible (doesn't mean it has to still be edible after  assemblage)
> inedible
>
> Please limit your base to  2'X2'
>
> The judging criteria may be as follows:
>  Creativity of style
> Creativity of materials
> Authenticity of  form
> Aesthetic appeal
>

> For further  information, contact Lady Galina (arrows-flight.org)
>
> We look  forward to seeing the creativity in Artemisa!
> (Unfortunately, no  flaming marshmallows launched from trebuchets will be
> allowed to storm  the castles.)
>
> YIS,
>
> THL KyneWynn the  Kind
> Event Stewad Toys for Tots
>
> PS: Buy a toy to  donate today!

Hotmail:  Free, trusted and rich email  service.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222984/direct/01/
Artemisia  mailing  list
Artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org