[Artemisia] Castle materials

Andrea Balla aravis227 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 16 07:20:18 CDT 2009

> From: carynvnk at comcast.net
> To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
> Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 01:21:25 -0600
> Subject: [Artemisia] Castle materials
>

> Just out of curiosity...for the edible category, does the building material
> also have to be authentic? :)
> -Maysun
>
> Why wouldn't they be?
> -Caryn

I'm just trying to figure out how much time and money to budget.  I already have the modern materials in my kitchen so it wouldn't be as large an expense (therefore would factor into whether I can actually embark on the project or not).  Plus, I am more experienced with them for this type of project, so they wouldn't require as much preparation time or as many pre-project trials.
-Maysun