[Artemisia] Happy Battle of Hastings Day

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 08:45:07 CDT 2009

Truly!  If only the damned English had just stayed in England, and left us and the Scots and Irish alone.

Of course, we would have preferred it if the damned Saxons and Angles and Jutes had stayed in Germany, and left Our Island alone in the first place
 Morgan, True Briton (i.e., Welsh)

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;

Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP