[Artemisia] Feast of St. Esebel/Baronial Investiture & A&S Championship Update

Lady Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 11:48:31 CDT 2009

Greetings ALL,
There are now 6 open spots for feast, first come first served.

I want to make it CLEAR. This is a DRY site. The last time we used this site there were beer cans found by the manager in one of the garbage cans. He has made it VERY clear that this is not acceptable and will not be tolerated. We don't want to loose a good site over something like that.

Forecast for Saturday is sunny, breezy and in the upper 60's to low 70's. Good weather for our fighters outside.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

In Service,
Lady Syeira
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia