[Artemisia] Thank You's from Feast of St. Esebel/Baronial Investiture

Lady Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 18 13:00:41 CDT 2009

I really want to thank everyone who came from near and far for this event.
You all made it a great experience for me and all the others there.

Thank You to Ladyship Ivegard and crew for a WONDERFUL feast, Ladyship Freydis and crew for their great decrorating.
Thank You to Lady Aurora and Signoria Xeno for being there to teach.

Thank You to everyone of you that set something up, hearalded something for me, ran an activity, cooked something, taught something, took something down, cleaned something up, VACUUMED!!! or simply asked how I was doing through out the day.

A special thank you to my family, Lordship Fernando del Santiago & Emily Dragonbait.  You guys were there from begining to end on this, setting up royal rooms, running errands (doing the dishes at the house that I said I would do but didn't) & all around doing whatever I asked and many things didn't. You made this much easier to pull off.

In Service,
Lady Syeira
Event Steward Feast of St. Esebel/Baronial Investiture
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia