[Artemisia] Feast of St. Esebell & Investiture in Arn Hold

cenedra fair wildfirerumor at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 12:56:13 CDT 2009

Greetings to all from Arn Hold!

  Ce’Nedra and I would like to give sincerest thanks to all of you who were a part of making the Feast of St. Esebell and our Investiture as Baron and Baroness this past weekend such a wonderful day. Special thanks to L Syeira, HL Fernando and Dragon Bait for their tireless efforts to make this event run smoothly, to HL Ivegard and her kitchen staff for the yummy feast and to the servers for their time and service, it was greatly appreciated. To those who helped with our newest pelican, Countess Esebel’s vigil, thank you. To all of the volunteers who set up, cleaned up, tore down, pitched in and helped out wherever needed (and there were many of you!) a heartfelt thanks. To the heralds for doing such a great job of keeping us apprised of the days events and announcements “VIVAT!” A thank you must also go to L. Feydis and her helpers for decorating set up and tear down. To Lord Riain for his vigilance in manning the reeve’s table, thank you. To
 all who entered into the Arts and Sciences competition, and those who gave of their time in judging. To those who took part in the Baroness’s Champion competition we extend thanks and encourage you all to keep competing. Lastly, we really want to thank everyone who traveled from near and far to make this such a great event for everyone.

The dream lives in all of you and your efforts, which is why it carries on.

Y.I.S.,
Baron Porthos & Baroness Ce’Nedra
Arn Hold