[Artemisia] Feast of St. Esebell & Investiture in Arn Hold

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 13:57:32 CDT 2009

Yes, let's see if I can remember all the crew that helped...

Porthos
Ce’Nedra
Erin
Randulf
Syeira
Katherine
Sheela
Una
Gunvald
Jeremy
Lysette
....  and I believe, were some other wonderful people that helped off in
other rooms I have not "officially" met, I am SO sorry I am very bad with
names, but my many thanks go out to you as well.  (meaning, I have not had
the chance to embarrass myself by butchering your names yet  LOL!)

A BIG THANK YOU to Randulf and Porthos for ladder help, especially when
 **I**   decided to unsteadily crawl up there and with shaking knees, try to
crawl back down.  ;-)

 If I missed any names or faces in my frenzy, really, I do very much
appreciate your help, and I'm sure I will remember AFTER I send the email,
so very sorry.  ;-)

Thinking of apologies, my apologies for getting sick in court to TRM and
especially Their Excellencies...  I really tired to wait until the last
moment to make my exit.  (And I have to laugh here...  no...  I'm not
pregnant for those that asked, but thanks for asking!)

Thank You's also go out to all those who lent banners and other decorations
to make the place look the way it did.  And truly...  as I lectured to my
son on Sunday, these events are a TEAM effort, without the help of all, we'd
be paying much, much more to attend.  So Thank You's also go out to ALL the
team that helped make this and other events possible!

Always in Service and forever diseased with Helium Hand,
HL Freydis
~STILL SMILING!!!