[Artemisia] Toys for Tots Feast Information

KyneWynn/Sue kynewynn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 19:36:03 CDT 2009

The Province of Arrows Flight in its eagerness to bestow toys unto those
tots that have none, seem to have spent the content of the coffers meant for
the food for feast, on toys.  But no worries! Our Province is as resourceful
as it is benevolent, and through the generous donations of all those in our
realm we shall have a bounteous feast.  Indeed our Province has even donated
our castle to the cause! With these gracious contributions our innovative
cooks have come up with a delectable menu you won’t want to miss.

*1st Course*
Sandstone
Speckled Mortar
Tapestries

*2nd Course*
Candles
Candlesticks
Lamb’s Wool

*3rd Course*
Limestone
White mortar
Roof Shingles

*4th Course*
Moat Water
King’s Robe
Scale Armor
Gargoyle

*5th Course*
Stained Glass Window
Crown Jewels

Please make your feast reservations soon,  (deadline is November 5th) by
sending an email to: kynewynn at gmail.com or calling 801 798-8454.

Please include SCA and Legal Names, the number of adults, $8.00; youth
(6-12), $5.00; and children (0-5), no charge but included for planning
purposes.  Feast will be capped at 70 people.  If you are mailing a check,
please make it payable to SCA Inc., Arrows Flight, and mail to Province of
Arrows Flight, PO Box 2105, Provo, UT 84603.  Please contact the feast
steward, Tabitha de Luna, for questions about the menu:  801 377-3711 or
tabitha.anne at gmail.com.