[Artemisia] Kingdom A&S Collegium Site Fee being reduced...

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 20:32:20 CDT 2009

I will be driving up to Collegium a day or two early (mundane  thing) and
will therefore be traveling alone in a sizeable minivan.  So, if  anyone in
the Loch Salann area (or nearby south and north) wants to send stuff  up with
me to make room in your vehicles for one or two more people, send me an
email and we can make arrangements.  I will be bringing up a few things of  my
own and a couple of things for classes I will be teaching.  But I am
driving a fairly large Dodge minivan and will have lots of room for "stuff"
available.  Would love to make travel room available for those traveling  later
in the week to bring along live bodies eager to learn.

I know that there are some really fun classes planned for those  of every
age.  I will be teaching my "Honey and Bee" class twice for the  youth who
loved it last time and for the adults who wanted to join in.  I  happen to
know that there is a wonderful class on how to make hard cheeses being
produced by Hildegard our local cheese queen.  I have heard of intriguing  classes
being tossed about on dancing and dining, camping and candles,  and other
ideas that make me wish we had a week to share ideas and  knowledge instead of
just one short day.

So, find a way to be there if you possibly can. It will be  well worth the
trip and the time.  (Not to mention we can watch our  newest Pelican take
her first post-hatching flight as the class coordinator, an  opportunity not
to be missed lightly)

Constance de la Rose, OL

Barony of Loch  Salaan
Kingdom of Artemisia

"Remember, it should also be  fun"

In a message dated 10/20/2009 5:54:41 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,